Friday, April 16, 2010

Ty Beanie Babies Hope the Praying Bear Retired

Ty Beanie Babies Hope the Praying Bear Retired

Ty Beanie Bear,Ty Beanie Babies Hope the Praying Bear Retired.

My fiance sent me Ty Beanie Babies Hope from the USA as a gift. Ty Beanie Babies Hope is a symbol of our love and commitment even though we are an ocean apart. Hope is so special with her closed eyes and praying hands which gives me hope that until the day my fiance and I marry. Hope is a wonderful bear who is so peaceful and filled with so much love. She calms my inner peace everyday as I go along my merry way each day and always know that my fiance loves me and is loyal to me as I am to him. Hope has given much joy all thanks to a wonderful man who loves me and who believes in our love and commitment. Thank you Hope for giving my fiance and I so much Hope until we are permanently together.
More description for Ty Beanie Babies Hope the Praying Bear Retired , another Ty Beanie Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment